I can't commit when it comes to hobbies, so no crafting stone is left unturned. Scrapbooking, sewing, painting, baking, etc... are all explored here!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

I know that summer just started and nobody wants to think about cold weather or the holidays, but this is such a cute idea for a holiday card!



This was our Christmas card last year and everyone loved it. I was very proud of myself for thinking about it so far in advance.

So if you get to the beach this summer don't forget your santa hats ( I think I will do this again this summer with some variations, and adding santa hats was one idea.).

If you don't go to the beach you maybe you could think of another creative way to take a "holiday" picture. I have a friend who had beautiful cards with her kids playing in the sprinkler in her back yard. I think the card stands out among all of the posed pictures in sweaters with a tree in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment