I can't commit when it comes to hobbies, so no crafting stone is left unturned. Scrapbooking, sewing, painting, baking, etc... are all explored here!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Face Painting

I just want to touch on face painting because when most people think of me (at least I assume people think of me occasionally) they think face painter. There are some incredible face painters out there and many of them have been generous enough to post how to videos on YouTube. Some of the best in my opinion come from Sillyheatherb from Silly Farm. Anyway, I wanted to post some pics of my work, maybe it will inspire some fellow scattered crafters to try body art! Most kids really love having their faces painted (unless they are my kids who run when they see me dragging out my kit and looking for models) and lots of adults like it too.

A purple Pegasus


Fly Eagles Fly!


Pretty eyes using a split cake (split cakes are made by stacking several colors together so that when you swipe your brush or sponge across it you get perfectly blended colors.)


A peacock made with a split cake

No comments:

Post a Comment