I can't commit when it comes to hobbies, so no crafting stone is left unturned. Scrapbooking, sewing, painting, baking, etc... are all explored here!

Friday, June 18, 2010

My First Post


So here we go! I am not a writer and I don't really aspire to be one, but I am a "creative" person and I am starting this blog because I have a need to share my projects. Most of what I do is based on something I have seen somewhere and thought, "I could do that" or "I have to try that!". Then I keep it in my brain until I find a practical application or until I have obsessed about it so long that I feel like my head will explode unless I make (sew, bake, paint, build etc...) it.

My husband (a math teacher, can you say logical!) can only take so much of my chatter about this project or that one before I see his eyes watering from trying not to yawn. My kids(8 and 5) are slightly more interested, especially if I get their friends involved, but if it comes down to hitting AC Moore with mommy or going to the pool with daddy, guess what they pick.

I am hoping to post pictures of my various ideas and finished projects. I am a scatterbrained crafter so who knows what kinds of things will be created. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment